What Are Cookies?
“Cookies” are small electronic data text files, typically consisting of letters and numbers, placed on your computer, tablet, phone, or other electronic device, when you employ that device to visit a website. Cookies are placed on your device in a limited way to help deliver advertisements, to calculate unique site visitors, and to track usage through our Site. Other uses include placement of cookies to make the login process more convenient for users of the Niche Services. “Pixel tags” are tiny graphic images and are used to help us analyze your online behavior. Pixel tags operate similar to cookies, and also allow us to send you email in a format you can read and let us know when you have opened an email message from us. We may use pixel tags to collect information about your visit, including the pages you view, the links you click and other actions taken in connection with our Site and the Services.
Below is a list of the different types of Cookies we may use on our Site:
- Essential Cookies: These Cookies are required for the operation of our Site, including to enable you to log into any secure areas of our Site and to move around the Site and use its features. Disabling these Cookies can encumber the Site’s performance and may make certain features and services unavailable.
- Analytics and Customization Cookies: These Cookies allow us to analyze activities on our Site and on other websites where we post content in order to improve and optimize the way our Site works. We may use these types of Cookies to ensure that visitors can easily find the information they are looking for on our Site. One way we do this is to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how they move around our Site as they are browsing.
- Functionality Cookies: These Cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our Site. This enables us to personalize our content for you and remember your preferences, including, for example, your geographic location.
- Advertising Cookies: These Cookies record your online activities, including your visits to our Site, the pages you have browsed, and the links you have clicked. One reason we use Advertising Cookies is to help make the content displayed on our Site more relevant to you. Another purpose is to allow us to deliver advertisements or other communications to you that are customized to your apparent interests. When we do so, this also involves third parties such as publishers, data management platforms, and demand-side platforms that help to manage the data. For example, if you look at one page or screen on our Site, we may cause an advertisement to be delivered to you on the Site or on other sites for products and services referenced on that page or for similar products and services.
- Enable you to log into any secure areas of our Site;
- Optimize your experience on our Site;
- Help us obtain information about your visits to our Site;
- Process your requests;
- Analyze your visiting patterns to optimize our Site;
- Deliver advertising, communications, and content specific to your interests;
- Remember your settings and other preferences;
- Help you obtain information you are looking for;
- Provide a safe and secure service for online transactions;
- Measure how many people visit our Site and how they use it in order to better understand our audiences;
- Keep our Site running efficiently;
- Provide special content, such as video and animation playback.
- If you register on our Site, or otherwise provide us with your personal information, we may associate that information with other information we collect from or about you, information regarding your use of our Site, or information we receive from or about you from third parties for data for analytics purposes.
How Long Do Cookies Stay On My Device?
Some Cookies operate from the time you visit our Site to the end of that particular web browsing session. These Cookies expire and are automatically deleted when you close your browser or app. These Cookies are known as “session” Cookies.
Some Cookies will stay on your device between browsing sessions – they do not expire when you close your browser or app. These Cookies are called “persistent” Cookies. The length of time a persistent Cookie stays on your device varies from Cookie to Cookie. We use persistent Cookies for a variety of purposes. Persistent Cookies allow us to store your preferences so that they are available for the next visit and to keep a more accurate account of how often you visit our Site and how your use of the Site may vary over time.
Who Puts The Cookies On My Device?
Cookies may be placed on your device by Murray’s Carbs as the Site operator. These Cookies are called “first party” Cookies. Some Cookies may be placed on your device by a party other than us. These Cookies are called “third party” Cookies. For example, a Niche service provider may place a third-party Cookie to enable data analytic services for us.
How Do I Manage Cookies?
You can decide whether or not to accept Cookies. One way you can do this is through your browser settings. Most Internet browsers allow some control of most Cookies through the browser settings. Please note that if you use your browser settings to block all Cookies you may not be able to access parts of our Site. For information on how to adjust the Cookies settings on your browser, you must check your browser’s website. The following web sites provide information on how to adjust the Cookies settings on some popular browsers:
You can also use a browser plug-in which adds extra capabilities to your browser, such as from Ghostery or Cliqz International GmbH, or the Tracking Protection List from TRUSTe (a browser plug-in is a piece of software which adds extra capabilities to your browser, for example, to play video or scan for viruses).
How to Contact Us
Murray’s Carbs LLC
259 Brewer Road
Lexington, NC 27295
Email: [email protected]
Please include your contact information and a detailed description of your request.
Effective: April 6th, 2022